Super Bowl XLVIII will be played in the tropical weather of New Jersey. MetLife Stadium will host and hopefully the George Washington Bridge will be open. It isn't a good sign when there is a snowflake on the Super Bowl logo.
Below are my "lines" for the 2014 Super Bowl. When setting the sheet, create some lines that don't deal with the actual game. Questions such as "what will be the first advertisement after kickoff? and what will Bruno Mars first song be? will enable more to participate.
Feel free to copy and paste to create your own competition. Also, if you have unique lines for your competition, send me an email.
2014 Super Bowl
2 Points for each correct answer
1. Who will win the game?
2. Who will win the coin toss?
3. Which product will have the first advertisement after kickoff?
4. (Circle One) Who will score the first touchdown? Wes Welker, Knowshon Moreno, Russell Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, other
5. Over/Under/Push Total Points Scored = 53
6. (Circle One) Super Bowl MVP? Peyton Manning, Richard Sherman, Marshawn Lynch, Julius Thomas, other
7. Which team will score first?
8.Over/Under/Push Manning touchdown passes = 3
9. Over/Under/Push Russell Wilson interceptions = 1
10. Over/Under/Push Longest field goal = 45 yards
11. Over/Under/Push Total points at halftime = 26
12. Over/Under/Push Number of Wes Welker receptions = 4
13. Game time Temperature at kickoff - 25 degrees Fahrenheit over/under/push
14. Final score of game. Closest team to correct score will receive 5 extra points.
15. What will Bruno Mars first song at halftime?